Monday, October 19, 2009

I need.

I write in this blog because I need to.
I have had a year of stress and change and loss and I know I'm not the only one...but still I find myself feeling overwhelmed and kind of..floating- like there is nothing to hold onto anymore.
I want to get back to basics and simplify my life (which was already pretty simple to begin with...) Mostly I guess I need to simplify myself.

I've been so focused on the things that I've lost...that I've forgotten about the things that I actually need(okay some of them I just want...but maybe I need them too)--so I'm going to make a list of those things...now. :)

here goes:
- Grace
- To be seen through
- Good lighting
- Words of affection
- To be in over my head
- Random questions from curious little minds
- To be kissed
- Pedicures
- The way my best friend gets me
- Dreams
- To loosen up.
-To be kind to myself
- Mystery
- To get out more
- A big love
- An off switch
- Personal space
- To believe in myself
- To outgrow my surroundings
- balance
- To be heard
- To be understood (or at least for someone to attempt)
- To be a part of something bigger
- To come undone
- To live in the present
- To snap out of it
- To feel strong
- Something to shoot for
- To melt
- To escape
- To be awed
- To be asked to dance
- To be swept away
- To start somewhere
- Time to heal.

1 comment: